CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 24

Last Lecture Week

Alhamdulillah, I have survived from let-gets-busy-week.

I had to submit FYP Dissertation on Monday, on the same day of my

PETRONAS Competency Behavioural Interview (CBI).

 Then, I had the tougher session on Wednesday,

PETRONAS Structured Interview (SI). I think I have done my best

for both interviews and I really hope that I will pass them.





Next week will be our last lecture week, in UTP. Then, we'll be

having 4 days of "so-called-sttudy-week". Our first paper will be on

5th Jan and my last paper in on 9th Jan while for my dear Mustaqim

will be on 12th of Jan. It will mark the end of our five years of

engineering study. I myself can't wait to end this countdown,

obviously because of FYP. It is too overwhelming and I am hanging

on a loose thread because of FYP. It's not that the project is too hard,

but the completion of the result analysis and also critical analysis

of literature review needed for the project made me realize that

I don't wanna be a researcher. If I want to pursue for Master later on,

I think I'll go for master by course instead of by research.




Anyway, for the last lecture week, I still have lots of thing to do.

I have due for PPT Viva Slides and Technical Paper on Tuesday.

Then, preparation for the Viva, and OM Test on Thursday.

Not to forget the OM Project Presentation on Friday. What a tiring

week, right? -_____-





I hope that I can stay positive through the week and I shall reward

myself with CJ7 Farewell Dinner. That's the last event I'll be

organizing in UTP. Surely I will miss my close friends, my classmates,

and UTP itself. There were so many things happened here, be it good

or bad memories.

I will miss UTP lake, a place where I cycled to every evening

(when I used to own a bike) just to seek calmness.

I will miss student centre area, a place where I practice my english

drama, zapin and chacha dance during my foundy day.

I will miss the super cool and cold IRC, a place where I spent my

study and exam weeks from Found 1st till now.

I will miss V4 parking, a place where I practised manual driving

using Mus' car then end up going straight into the small drain.

my bad -___-

I will miss ayam rempah pakcik Quds although I don't like the current

price. not to forget ayam rempah pak ali.

I will miss cooking in V5 everyday during Ramadhan

(although it's prohibited).






And of course I will miss my Muse and 8HB the most.. :'(

I really hope that all of us will work in nearby area so that

we can still hang out, having sleepover, shopping time together..






As for my dear, I always pray that ALLAH ease our way in terms

of job placement and also other small steps that we're going

to take after graduation... :)






I don't think I can write any longer since my eyes are filled with tears.

I just wanna get over with FYP, but I don't wanna say goodbye to my

babes yet. please..

4 whispers:

Hazwan said...

semua org nk lari dr fyp tp bukan utp..aku je sdg mnunggu fydp haha


jangan nangis woi

Irda Z. said...

ak bru sempat reply komen ni ari ni. lol :P

tak nangis pun. ak macho. hahaha

Azie Azman said...

jangan sedih-sedih eh..
btw, hopefully korang dpt duduk dekat la nanti..
kalau tak pun kawen cepat-cepat..
sah-sah dah duduk dekat ;)

Anonymous said...

takmo sedih2.. ;)